Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Remineralizing Toothpaste


2 Tbsp. coconut oil

Tbps. baking soda

2 Tbsp. calcium magnesium powder
2 Tbps. xylitol or green stevia powder
2 tsp. real sea salt
20 drops essential oil (I use peppermint.)
10 drops trace minerals

Personally I thought this had the most interesting texture and taste.  It is nothing like your store brands at all.

I saw my dentist 6 months after his laser said I had a cavity... so we x-rayed and ...
NO CAVITIES!!!





First of all, you might be asking, "What's wrong with fluoride?"
These are the ailments, illnesses & diseases that I know from research are contributed to by fluoride. 
  • Lowered IQ
  • Hyperactive Behavoir
  • Infertility
  • Thyroid Dysfunction
  • Bone Growths
  • Fractures
  • Osteosarcoma
  • Decreased Immunity
  • Neuorological Problems

No comments:

Post a Comment